Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Carroll Valley Trunk-Or-Treat
5685 Fairfield Rd
DECORATE YOUR VEHICLE FOR HOLIDAY FUN
The Trunk-or-Treat Rules:
• Each car is required to complete the online registration. If you are not pre-registered, you will not be permitted to enter to give out treats.
• Registration will be closed when the maximum number of 50 vehicles is met.
• “Trunk or Treat” starts at 6 pm, vehicles can set up between 4:15 to 5:45 p.m.
• Battery operated power only. No electricity available. Generators are permitted.
• To keep the area safe for our children, NO VEHICLES WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER OR LEAVE THE TRUNK OR TREAT AREA AFTER 5:45 PM. YOU MUST STAY PARKED UNTIL THE EVENT IS OVER AT 8:00 P.M. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Only registered cars will be in the Trunk or Treat area, from which children will “trick or treat.” Trick or Treating is not permitted anywhere but the areas designated by the Carroll Valley Borough officials.
• Participants are asked to provide their own candy for distribution. In the past treats have been given out to over 200 children.
• For safety, All Candy Must Be Distributed in Prepackaged Container as Created by The Company That Manufactures It. No homemade treats are permitted to be given out during this event.
• An Adult Must Be With the Vehicle At All Times During “Trunk or Treat”
This event is free.
You must register to participate. Register here: Trunk or Treat registration