Escape from Seminary Ridge!
Price: $75 for 1-3 individuals, $25 per additional person
Seminary Ridge Museum and Education Center
111 Seminary Ridge
Escape from Seminary Ridge is a historically-themed escape room housed in historic Schmucker Hall, built in 1832 and integral to the first day of the Battle of Gettysburg.
“As the fighting west of Gettysburg rages through the afternoon of July 1, 1863, Union General Oliver Otis Howard is relying on a small Signal Corps team in the attic of the Lutheran Seminary to predict the Confederates’ potential movements and points of attack. The enemy is closing in; you only have an hour to gather what information you can before you must retreat or be taken prisoner.
Can you…Escape from Seminary Ridge?”
**If the Escape Room Base ticket is unavailable, the room has already been reserved. Additional guests may only be purchased as part of the same group.**
– Online sales end at 2pm the day of the event. For inquiries after this time, please call.
– Please arrive by 5:45pm, but no earlier than 5:40pm.
– Late arrival will reduce your time. If you do not arrive by 6:30 and have not given notice, your game will be forfeit without refund.
– If you must cancel your reservation, call us at least 48 hours in advance and we will be happy to offer a reschedule or refund. If it is less than 48 hours prior to your scheduled booking, we will be happy to reschedule for you.
– Our escape room is located in the attic, which is not accessible by elevator. Elevator is available to the 4th floor, where you must climb one flight of stairs to reach the attic. Inside the room there is no heavy lifting, no need to climb or crawl. Seating is available upon request.
– Children are welcome, but we recommend that participants are at least 12 years of age. Children under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
– Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
For questions, contact us by phone at 717-339-1300 or by email at email@example.com