No Bake Summer Class Series at Hollabaugh’s
Price: $30/class or $75 for all 3 classes
Hollabaugh Bros., Inc. Fruit Farm and Market
545 Carlisle Rd.
We are excited to be able to start offering our adult classes again and are taking steps to ensure that all participants and HBI staff stay healthy and have a great delicious summer!
Here is what you need to know:
- This program is limited to eight individuals, so make sure you register early to save your spot.
- Each attendee will at a different work space within our Bee Room, so there will be no sharing of ingredients or equipment. Your station will be 6’ away from the other attendees. No access to our commercial bakery kitchen will be allowed.
- With Adams County currently in the Green Phase, masks are required.
- Please check our website for any cancellations.
Summer is hot! Why bother spending time in the kitchen with a hot oven running to make it even hotter? Join for a no-bake summer and not only keep your kitchen cool with some new recipes, but also learn how to highlight fresh produce from our farm. Register for all three classes in this series and save! Cost is $30/class or $75/series.
- July 21st 7-8:30pm Blueberries: How about blueberry pie filling that you assemble now and freeze for later? Then when the dead of winter strikes, pull it out to warm up your house and your soul! Blueberries are also the secret to a magical twist on fresh summer salad. You may want to bring a cape for this one as we combine two super-foods to make a super salad!
- August 11th 7-8:30pm Peaches: Peach salsa is the ultimate combination of spicy and sweet and make a great topping or side for almost any occasion. And try out a new method of peach preservation: pickled peaches!
- September 15th 7-8:30pm Veggies: Although not a knife class, there will be plenty of knife-work at this veggie class. So, bring your favorite knife or use one of ours as we get chopping on an Israeli Salad. And if you are afraid that salad just sounds too healthy, we will make the all-time classic Panzanella Salad which will satisfy any carb craving you might have!
Cost*: $30/class or $75/all three classes!
Registration is required for each class. Register for one or all three class! Call 717-677-8412 or click here to register online. Space is limited!
*Please see our website for details related to your registration, refund policy and other important information you need to know when you register.