Wood Box Planter Workshop at Reid’s Winery: The Cider House
Time: 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Reid’s Winery: The Cider House
400 Baltimore Street
This is a DIY workshop with The Succulent Hippie where each person gets to customize their arrangement just how they like. Every guest gets a variety of succulent to choose from and a variety of add-ins to customize your wood boxes. There will be a teacher there to help assist along the way for any questions and helpful tips!
– 5″ Box Planter
– 3 to 4 Succulents (guests get to pick their own)
– Tools to plant your succulents
– 1:1 Plant Crew Assistance
– Basic knowledge on plant care and succulents
– Moss add-ins (various options)
– Various add-ins such as colored sand, stones, etc.
– Special coupon to The Succulent Hippie SHOP
Wine and hard cider will be available to purchase during the event. After each workshop, we will take your photo of your creation with your group and post it to our social media for you to be able to share and tag your friends!
to purchase your ticket (tickets are $40 each and must be purchased in advance. Please note that once tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable).