The Federal Pointe Inn has 2 meeting spaces to accommodate our guests. Our large conference room can accommodate up to 30 people and can easily be set into a boardroom or classroom setting. Our smaller conference room is for a group of 10 to 12 looking for a more formal and private setting to conduct their business. Catering services can be provided on-site through the hotel and / or Biggerstaff’s Catering. Contact the hotel directly at 717-334-7800 to reserve your space today.
The Federal Pointe Inn is where past and present are a guests dream come true!
This historic Gettysburg landmark was built in 1896 and as the “Meade School”, whose photos are chronicled in the Library of Congress. Originally built as the 1st high school in Gettysburg, this majestic building is a blend of federal and gothic architectural features in the historic downtown district.
This iconic building was transformed into a beautiful 23 suite upscale boutique hotel in 2012. Federal Pointe Inn manages to seamlessly marry a respect for its history while providing a luxury hotel guest experience.
In addition to providing guests with fine overnight accommodations, the Federal Pointe Inn offers a classroom themed pub, serving local wines, craft beers, and spirits, as well as, 2 event spaces for small business meetings and conferences.
The award winning Federal Pointe Inn has been featured on:
- Good Morning America
- Washingtonian Magazine (twice)
- Main Line Today Magazine
- Lodging Magazine
- Pennsylvania Meetings & Events Magazine
- Travel Weekly
- Austin American – Statesman Newspaper
- The Frederick Post
- And Many More!
Federal Pointe Inn was awarded the “Hotel of the Year” honor for 2017 by Choice Hotels International.
Here is what our guests have to say:
- “An absolutely charming and quant hotel!” – Montreal, Canada
- “Perfect Location!” – Baltimore, Maryland
- “Gem of a Hotel!” – London, United Kingdom
- “Gettysburg – A Historical Gem” – San Diego, California
- “Charming with lots of Character!” – Naples, Florida
- “My New First Choice!” – Metuchen, New Jersey
- “Absolutely Amazing!!” – Spain
- “Unique Opportunity!” – Buffalo Grove, Illinois
For more information, contact Peter Monahan at firstname.lastname@example.org.