We offer private group tours and group bus tours. Eat…Walk…Get A Taste of History…
Savor Gettysburg Food Tours is a perfect solution for your next special occasion, outing or activity. We accommodate the following:
- Wedding Parties
- Anniversary and Birthday Celebrations
- Baby or Bridal Showers
- Corporate Events
- Culinary and Cooking Groups
- Field Trips
- Friend and Family Outings
- Networking Groups
- Organization and Association Events
- Social Events
- Singles Groups
- Team Building Functions
Group Private Tour Information:
- Savor Gettysburg Food Tours and the tour organizer will agree upon all logistical details.
- Adolescent and children tickets are not available for private group tours.
- Requirements: There is a 6 person minimum and a 12 person maximum for all group tours (unless otherwise arranged).
- All group tours are 3-hours in length.
- Group tours are the same experience as the public tours.
- Savor Gettysburg Food Tours will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions and those with food allergies with prior notice.
- Private tours are held rain or shine.
Group Pricing & Reservations
- Group Tours must be booked in advance.
- Group Tour tickets are sold at the same price as public tours plus booking fee of $3 per ticket
- A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Group tour tickets that are sold fewer than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Group tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a $200 non-refundable deposit via credit card to hold an agreed upon date, time slot(s) and tour guide(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) paid via credit card are due 10 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- All tastings are included in the price. Tastings are enough that lunch afterward shall not be needed.
*All requests will be handled directly using the form on our website.
For a group bus tour, please contact Lory Korcyzk at firstname.lastname@example.org 717-688-9584.
- Group Tour available:
- 2-1/2 hour tour for $42 plus tax & gratuity – (1-3:30 pm) Four Tasting Locations
- Group Tours must be booked in advance
- Minimum 25 guests, maximum 55 guests
- Group Bus Tours are available March through November