Looking for a place to park your RV so you can explore historic Gettysburg? Search our website for host properties in the Gettysburg, PA area that are ready to host your home on wheels. Our properties include small businesses, farms and individual properties with varying access to water and electric hookups. Find a host property that suits your needs with UpClose-RV. Our properties save you money and offer the convenience of choosing a location that’s in close proximity to all that you want to see and do in Gettysburg.
After graduating from the U.S. Army War College in 2017, moving back to Northern Virginia wasn’t an option for Mike’s wife, Kim. Kim stayed in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and Mike bought a travel trailer, staying at a campground during the week for two years. UpClose-RV was born out of this geographical separation.
Here are our local properties:
- Biglerville – Dry camping on a grassy spot. Up to a 45-foot RV. $25 per night.
- Carlisle – dry camping in a driveway. Up to 24-foot travel trailer. WiFi available. $25 per night.
- Carlisle – 20 amp electric and water on a small cattle farm. Up to a 40-foot RV. $30 per night.
- Carlisle – 30 amp electric and water in a driveway. Up to 30-foot RV. $25 per night.
- Carlisle – 20 amp electric in the parking lot of a small business. Up to 30-foot RV. $20 per night.
- Hummelstown – Dry camping on a grassy spot. 3 miles from Hershey Park. $25 per night.
- New Cumberland -20 amp and water. Up to 30 foot RV, weekends only. $15 per night.
Check out our current properties on our website by clicking here. We have properties in Kentucky, North Carolina, Missouri, Washington state, Texas, Florida, Virginia, South Carolina, Montana, Ohio, New York, and other Pennsylvania properties outside of the Gettysburg area.
Book with UpClose-RV – reinventing the way to travel in an RV.