Visit Lee’s Headquarters
Time: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Seminary Ridge Museum and Education Center
401 Buford Avenue
Join Seminary Ridge Museum & Education Center staff at the historic Mary Thompson house, which is open in conjunction with the American Battlefield Trust. On-site interpreters are ready to answer questions and tell the story of this crucial ground, which witnessed deadly fighting on July 1, 1863, and subsequently served as the headquarters for Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
July and August
Fridays – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(Except July 14)
Meet at 401 Buford Ave. (Route 30), 0.2 miles north of Seminary Ridge Museum & Education Center.
Admission is FREE and open to everyone!