Plan your Gettysburg meeting or special event
Meetings are about more than the right space – they are opportunities to learn, network and develop. Gettysburg, PA, provides these opportunities in a convenient location while offering leadership development, rich history, a variety of traditional and networking venues, and the engaging activities that your meeting needs.
You can host your next meeting anywhere, so why Gettysburg, PA?
- 3,046 sleeping rooms
- 208,898 sq ft of flexible meeting space
- 17 meeting rooms in one location
- Unlimited networking venues
- No resort fees
- Award-winning venues
Destination Gettysburg is Happy to Assist You
At Destination Gettysburg, we are here to help you find everything that you need to plan an unforgettable meeting or event. Our free meeting services include:
- Consultation to determine the facilities and attractions that meet your needs
- Recommendations and assistance with planning tours and activities for attendees
- Site visits to lodging and event venues
- Assistance with proposal requests (RFPs)
- Referrals for vendors including audio visual, transportation, caterers and entertainment
- Assistance with marketing and promotion of your event
- Attendee Welcome Bags that include a travel planner, local transportation information, area map and discounts to local shops and restaurants. Bags can be delivered to your conference venue.
Gettysburg inspires us and we know it will inspire you, too. Here are a few Gettysburg highlights:
- Leadership Development – Gettysburg is home to several world-class leadership development organizations that provide keynotes, interactive presentations and battlefield sessions that will help identify and develop the leadership skills of your attendees.
- Fun for the entire family – From the battlefield tours and interactive museums, to bicycling and hiking, fun downtown shops and country farm markets, your family will find something they truly love in Gettysburg, so extend a stay and enjoy.
- Networking Venues – With a variety of both traditional and non-traditional meeting spaces, you are sure to find a location that will make your event unforgettable. From historic barns and theaters to wineries and museums, make your event stand out at one of Gettysburg amazing spaces.
- Location – With our ease of access to Harrisburg, Baltimore and Washington, DC, we offer a great location at economical pricing.
Questions? Contact Donna White, Senior Director of Sales and Partnership, 717-338-1051.