Destination Gettysburg is Happy to Assist You
At Destination Gettysburg, we are here to help you find everything that you need to plan an unforgettable meeting or event. Our free meeting services include:
• Consultation to determine the facilities and attractions that meet your needs
• Recommendations and assistance with planning tours and activities for attendees
• Site visits to lodging and event venues
• Assistance with proposal requests (RFPs)
• Referrals for vendors including audio visual, transportation, caterers and entertainment
• Assistance with marketing and promotion of your event
• Attendee Welcome Bags that include a travel planner, local transportation information, area map and discounts to local shops and restaurants. Bags can be delivered to your conference venue.
Gettysburg inspires us and we know it will inspire you, too. Here are a few Gettysburg highlights:
• Leadership Development – Gettysburg is home to several world-class leadership development organizations that provide keynotes, interactive presentations and battlefield sessions that will help identify and develop the leadership skills of your attendees.
• Fun for the entire family – From the battlefield tours and interactive museums, to bicycling and hiking, fun downtown shops and country farm markets, your family will find something they truly love in Gettysburg, so extend your stay and enjoy.
• Networking Venues – With a variety of both traditional and non-traditional meeting spaces, you are sure to find a location that will make your event unforgettable. From historic barns and theaters to wineries and museums, make your event stand out at one of Gettysburg amazing spaces.
• Location – With our ease of access to Harrisburg, Baltimore and Washington, DC, we offer a great location at economical pricing.