Use your passport to log your progress and your experiences. There are pages to collect stamps from partnered wineries, breweries, meaderies, distilleries and cideries, and accompanying areas to record tasting notes and rate beverages at our official Pour Tour Stops along your expedition. Request your passport online or pick one up at any official Adams County Pour Tour partner location.
Grab your passport and trail map
and begin collecting stamps as you treat your palate to the wines, ciders, spirts, meads and craft brews found in Gettysburg’s downtown tasting rooms and throughout the Adams County countryside. For each type of beverage you try at our participating locations, you receive a stamp in your passport. As you collect more stamps, you’re eligible for unique prizes! Here is how the prizing system
- 5 Unique Stamps = Excursionist
- You’re a beverage vagabond. A taste-seeker with a wayfaring heart. You’ve found your way to your first FIVE samplings and have your eyes set on the next leg of the journey. Your prize is a set of Adams County Pour Tour coasters.
- 12 Unique Stamps = Explorer
- You’re Bev-curious. An intrepid libation seeker who has scoured TWELVE way-stations of liquid bliss. Your Adams County Odyssey is in full swing. Your passport pages look like the Olympic flag. Your prize is an Adams County Pour Tour tote bag.
- 20 Unique Stamps = Expeditionist
- You have a true thirst for adventure. You've tasted your way through TWENTY unique beverages. Don't give up now, you're so close to completing the trail! Your prize is a set of Adams County Pour Tour pint glasses.
- 34 Unique Stamps = The Grand Pour
- ALL stamps! ALL locations! You’ve collected a stamp from every Pour Tour stop and style. Your prize is an entry to win an overnight getaway to Gettysburg! But this is not the journey’s end. It’s merely time for a fresh new passport! Here is what the next getaway package includes:
- *The number of stamps required to achieve The Grand Pour is subject to change as new partners are added to the trail. The next getaway drawing will be held in June 2020. One winner will be chosen at random. Winners will be chosen bi-annually.
Do you want to bring a group in to travel along the Adams County Pour Tour? We can connect you with the right resources. Choose from pre-planned itineraries or design your own. Learn about local transportation options to take you on your travels. Click here
for more information.