Comfort Station (Portable Toilet) Locations
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Available at the following ten locations throughout the battlefield
- (10) at McMillan Woods Campground
- (1) at Weikert Farm
- (6) at the Park Amphitheater
- (1) at Slyder Farm
- (2) at Big Round Top Parking area
- (2) at Wheatfield Road near Little Round Top
- (2) at the PA Monument
- (2) at the South End Comfort Station
- (2) at the West End Guide Station
- (1) at the National Cemetery Comfort Station.
- Gettysburg Heritage Center – 297 Steinwehr Avenue
- Racehorse Alley Parking Garage – 74 East Racehorse Alley
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 in PA
- Unemployment Compensation & COVID-19
- You may be eligible for unemployment compensation if:
- Employer temporary or permanently closes
- Your hours are reduced
- You’ve been told not to work to mitigate COVID-19
- You’ve been told to isolate or self-quarantine
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program: Small business owners in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Webinar training is being offered at 12 Noon, Monday-Friday through April 3rd. For more information or questions about the training, please contact the Eastern PA SBA District Office at 610.382.3062.
- GoFundMe Small Business Initiative
- Donate to Small Businesses Affected by COVID-19: During these uncertain times, one thing is certain. Small businesses are struggling. You can help those who have dedicated their livelihoods to serving us, like your favorite barista, nail technician, and yoga instructor. GoFundMe has launched the Small Business Relief Initiative to support our friends and neighbors at local businesses facing financial loss from the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of the Initiative, the Small Business Relief Fund will be issuing $500 matching grants to qualifying businesses that raise at least $500 on GoFundMe.
- Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA)
- COVID-19 Working Capital Assistance Fund (CWCA): In response to the economic environment brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) is making $60 million in favorable working capital loans available to vulnerable, impacted businesses. PIDA loans are delivered throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania through a network of Certified Economic Development Organizations (CEDO). For more information contact Adams Economic Alliance at 717-334-0042.
- Adams County Community Foundation (The Community Foundation)
- The Community Foundation is offering grants through various charitable funds in response to the health and economic crisis caused by the Coronavirus.
Bailey Coach – offering business disinfecting services
Borough of Gettysburg – in person business by appointment only
The Chamber of Gettysburg & Adam County
Gettysburg.com – trip planning website
Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce – by appointment only until further notice
YWCA Gettysburg & Adams County Childcare – services available for essential workers in life-sustaining professions
- Travelers are encouraged to always exercise healthy travel habits when traveling, and to follow guidance issued by official sources of public health information.
- We encourage you to follow the below resources to stay up-to-date: